Saturday, July 2, 2011

Detective Dhrolia Bros......

Hi there,

Its pretty much late night and i got thought of writing so am doing it..... D title of this post is lil non illustrative so gotta read the whole thing.

So here is the thing, when I were young... were doing loads fun stuffs in my childhood....  One of my regular stuff was to be skeptics and be suspicious about all the things around... As it sounds unusual  lemme give you insights that I was not crack head... What??? its normal in childhood, we all used to be like a crack head at some or the other point of time... I used to investigate all the scene at our home.... I used to check the clues and draw some probably not so cool conclusions... Secretly keeping tracks on everyone with no reasons explainable so far... I know its lil weird but helloooo.... Sometimes it did put me in really bad situations.... So what, it was fun... You might be thinking for what all this is... The reason i shared you this part of my life is we must never forget the creepy part of our-self... This are some of the reasons we laugh at our later lives..  We must preserve this all incidence with self...

And finally the modus operandi for this post is when I was watching How I Meet Your Mother I saw a scene that reminded me all this...

There is always something attached to a type of music, movies we see, soaps we see... Its like when we see or listen something than theirs a series of thought gets back in our mind...of our memories and that feeling is awssuuumm.... i have to say this... its legend-------wait for it------- daaaaarrry...

Chao..

1 comment: